Monday, November 24, 2008

Term 2

In term 1 i got a silver honoroll.I want all A's for term 2. I like LA,Socal,Health and Art and i dislike computers. Im am happy this year i got a theacher i like for home room, un like the years past.

I have had fun this year in grade 8, i enjoy my theacher, i am lucky to have a theacher like him. Next year i want good theachers like i have this year! So far this had been my best year in this school. Next year i am going to high school. Bye

13 comments:

Jordan said...

Good Job
Jordan

Jordan said...

Good job,/

Hey do u want to go to a Buffalo Bill game with me and Lucas and then go to taco time with us and jaeden
???????

HaYdEn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HaYdEn said...

Thats not a good way to treat your frends.

Jordan said...

Wat do u want for christmas?? Friend!

HaYdEn said...

O i whould like a suprise. Frend!@!~@~!@~!@1`

Jordan said...

hayden I think you are the smartetestest

Jordan said...

Well your website is amazing friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucas said...

i can only stay for half of the game

Lucas said...

i also agree that your website is very nice

Jaden said...

Very good. Is taco time still a go?

HaYdEn said...

No, I don't like mexican

HaYdEn said...

Woops i ment to say i dont like Mexican food!